A Benefits Administrator job in Rockaway, NJ is available courtesy of Medical. We're searching for someone with a human resources background and experience with Leave of Absence, Workers' Compensation, Life Insurance, Health and Welfare, and Retirement. This is a 2-3 month temporary contract at a very well known pharmaceutical company.
Benefits Administrator job responsibilities include:
• Assist in investigating/responding to employee/vendor inquiries
• Notification to insurance company of new workers' compensation claims and obtain work status updates from occupational clinic or case managers and notify managers
• Assist with completion of Notice of Death claim filing
• Assist with entry of subsidized COBRA rates into Discovery Benefits system
• Minimum of Associate Degree in Human Resources or related field from an accredited college or university
• Five to Eight years human resources experience required.
If you are interested in this Benefits Administrator job in Rockaway, NJ then please click APPLY NOW.
For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.