- Responsible for day to day administration for U.S. and Canadian benefits, including both health & welfare and retirement
- Administration of vendor billing and tracking of timely payments
- Responds to employee/vendor emails that are sent to a benefits email box
- Understanding of compliance requirements for both the U.S. and Canada, including but not limited to discrimination testing, 5500's, plan amendments, employee compliance notices, etc
- Administration of day to day communications including plan deadline reminders, education, wellness, etc
- Maintaining required plan documentation, summaries, educational, and communications materials on the company intranet and vendor websites
- Participates in annual renewal project which includes planning, communications, testing, rollout and ongoing administration
- Coordinates company benefits with government sponsored programs
- Maintenance of enrollment, application, and claims records for all benefit plans
- Completion of data requests and surveys, as applicable.
- Education and Work Experience: bachelor's degree and three(3) to seven (7) years experience with US and preferably Canadian benefits
- Proficient in Microsoft office, specifically Excel - intermediate Excel skills essential to this role
United States>New Jersey>Jersey City
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .
A little about us: