About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Benefits Analyst administers assigned Company Employee benefit programs including preparing and processing required forms and
paperwork, maintaining current lists of selected benefits, and auditing and approving insurance bills for payment. Job Requirements • Work is performed under minimal supervision and provides coaching to others
• Accountabilities are complex and broad in scope
• Provides assistance to team members and may assume a lead role within projects
• Responds to benefit questions raised by Employees and management. Researches, resolves and answers the most complex questions.
Presents solutions to management and works to implement new, and revise existing, benefit programs.
• Maintains records for assigned benefit programs which may include 401K, pension, retiree coverage or group health insurance.
Counsels participants regarding benefits and available choices as necessary
• Maintains records for retiree life and health insurance and generates any necessary documentation to support retiree programs.
Counsels retirees as necessary.
• Provides support and guidance to less experienced staff members
• Administers assigned Company Employee benefit programs including preparing and processing required forms and paperwork,
maintaining current lists of selected benefits, and auditing and approving insurance bills for payment. Develops process improvements
in processing systems, procedures and activities.
• Contributes to the development and revision of communications outlining Employee benefit programs. Creates initial documents for
management review, builds consensus, and revises documents for distribution.
• Develops and revises communication tools explaining benefit programs. Reviews documents for accuracy and tone. Makes appropriate
revisions to documents and oversees distribution efforts.
• Reconciles statements from insurance or other benefit program management companies to ensure accuracy and detect possible errors
and discrepancies. Works with insurance agents, insurance companies, and third party administrators to resolve service or billing
• Provides support for departmental efforts to maintain equity in benefit programs against current benefit trends and legislated
requirements. Researches competitive market positions for various benefit programs including any possible additional programs.
Makes recommendations for new or revised benefits programs.
• May manage annual flexible benefit program coverage evaluation and planning. Prepares documentation and systematic support
materials. Assists in the dissemination of information and the analysis of results.
• Works with external vendors to administer benefit programs and enhance program effectiveness. Acts as primary benefits contact for
outside vendors. Qualifications • Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
• 3+ years related experience required
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Proficient PC skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven knowledge of benefit programs Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.