Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a HR/Benefits in Portland, ME
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: HR/ Benefits
Location: Portland, ME
Hours: MF 8:30- 5:00pm
- Working on the Retirement/401k/Pension Team
- Will be the middle person between benefits vendor and employees
- Answering and advising on policy, deductions, billing, etc.
- Prior experience and fluency using Adobe PDF, WORD, Excel, and basic Access to both input information, create documents and make edits to existing documents (including fillable forms)
- Will be running already created reports from HRIS system, validating data
- Will be assisting with answering 1-800 number for employees, could be dealing with high stress, upset, etc. employees so must be comfortable listening and providing extraordinary customer service
- Someone with an education or previous experience in HR, preferably within the Retirement/401k/Pension space (1 year)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service (previous roles in face to face, possibly an escalation touch-point like customer service role)
- Previous experience managing sensitive/confidential information, keeping calm and a good listener- comfortable with MS Suites
- 2 years of customer service exp within the similar area, solid phone etiquette
- 1 year of basic skills with Adobe, excel and MS-access.
- 1 year experience with mail merger
- 1 year with Data Entry
- Understand the telephone triage process
- Ability to maintain the sensitive data and see the issues and escalate accordingly
Nice to Haves:
- Some report reviewing/creating experience
- Banking/Financial experience
- Pension and 401k
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Cheri Rankin at email@example.com
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled