Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
Management position, responsible for developing and executing food and beverage solutions to meet customer needs and tastes.
- Oversees and manages complete beverage operations
- Oversight of back office inventory systems to include implementation, inventory control processes and procedures creation and enforcement, financial reporting, in both premium and concessions
- Oversight of sponsor partnerships to include vetting of products, communication with partners and assisting of procurement of products.
- Leadership: Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure food service appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how to execute. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard model. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress.
- Financial Performance: Build revenue and manage budget which includes cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems to eliminate custom/manual reports. Utilize food production software to assure compliance with contracts. Accurately compute all menu costs for sales opportunities as well as on-going menu revisions. Understand performance metrics, data, and order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Implement and maintain Aramark agenda for both food and labor initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Consistent application of Aramark's operating standards and processes with particular focus on efficiencies in food standards. Understand end-to-end supply chain and procurement processes and systems to ensure only authorized suppliers are used.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour. Ensure compliance with government regulations and education on industry trends.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office and basic computer skillset
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to take directions
- Working knowledge of inventory and point of sale systems
- Ability to work event based hours to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Requires at least 2 years of experience and prior experience in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.