Robert Half is looking for a talented mathematical DB-BI Developer in the charlotte area. If you are local please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose for Position:
This position is responsible for development and support of ecommerce business technologies by growing the data analytics to maximize of customer lifetime value and contribute to the customer relationship management initiative. With emphasis on predictive modelling, front end report development, dashboards, and data visualization to enrich a data engine for the company while helping to ensure system availability, accuracy, and performance, in addition evaluate and advise on all technology components, such as software, hardware, and networking capabilities, for database management systems and applications, and implementing data dashboards to all levels of the organization.
Utilize tools such as SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS to build data warehousing solutions.
Design, develop, optimize, maintain and support ETL processes using tools such as Microsoft SSIS. *
• Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary *
• Collaborates with technical and non-technical internal resources to produce and support analytics and transaction level reports, dashboards, and data cubes. *
• Mine data and manipulate large and complex data sets to discover and publish operational insights *
• Able to work cross-functionally across multiple departments in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment *
• Execute tasks with a sense of urgency, discipline and focus
Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments effectively, and work autonomously
Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
Ability to think from a business-minded perspective
Ability to present information visually
Requirements: Education and Experience: *
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering field. *
• 2+ years in development/engineering role utilizing T-SQL. *
• 2+ years' experience with the Microsoft SQL Server stack (SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS). *
• 2+ years' experience with database design including relational databases, constraints, stored procedures, functions, and optimization. *
• Knowledge of the Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Tabular) *
• Strong Excel Skills (Power Query, Power View, Power Pivot, DAX) *
• SQL Server 2008 / 2012 *
• General dashboard building experiences *
• Knowledge of Relational and Multi-Dimensional Databases *
• Experience with Microsoft Power BI or Qlik View *
• Not required but a plus: *
o Experience with Big Data (Hadoop) a plus *
o Experience in AWS or Azure in big data solutions.
Key Competencies *
• Innovative *
• judgment *
• Integrity *
• decision-making *
• information management *
• planning and organizing *
• problem analysis and problem solving *
• communication *
• teamwork *
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.