Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world's leading clean, engine technology. We're also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right .
Cummins delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you'll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity in Indianapolis, IN for a Data Lead - ERP Implementation
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
- Work with other teams to plan, organize, design and implement data migrations from the legacy ERP systems into the new ERP system.
- Work with other teams to plan, organize, design and implement data migrations from the new ERP system into the multiple data warehouse or data lake systems.
- Meet with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and other users to understand the required data for reporting requirements.
- Gather and store data in relational data-models from various data sources.
- Curate the data from different sources to make it usable.
- Build table joins and custom calculations in the data model based on user requirements.
- Help define and maintains data lineage
- Define data conversion routines needed to meet reporting requirements
Required Education, Experience, Licenses or Certifications
- Must have a minimum 3 years of hands on experience with large scale data conversion, data testing, report writing, and data management.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a highly collaborative approach with diverse business users and manage multiple competing priorities and assignments.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a member of various teams in a matrixed environment, which may include company personnel, project resources, and third-party/outsourced vendors.
- Deep analytical experience and understanding of data processes.
- Experience with XML, Web Services, JSON, SQL, T-SQL, and some type of source code control application.
- Experience with enterprise ERP systems on Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
Compensation and Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is required.
Base Salary commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits. Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or other status protected by law.
Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.