As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Sr Analyst, BI
- 5+ years Software and/or business process design including: Data Flow diagrams, process models, dimensional data models, context models, use case scenarios, process decomposition
- 5+ years Project/Team lead experience
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Minimum of 5+ years in information technology with proven experience with Teradata, Business Objects, SQL, Hadoop, Analytics, and Data Warehousing
- Understanding of ETL Development Tools
- Experience with ad-hoc query development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Supply Chain within a retail environment or supporting device lifecycle programs, reverse logistics, and inventory management business operations and processes.
- Experience working withinMobile/telecommunicationsindustry
- Ability to support Logical, Conceptual, and Physical data modeling
- Experience with Information Management and Master Data Management technologies
Bachelors Degree in Business, MIS, or equivalent
- Support the analytic needs of the business by using data from various sources (e.g. call centers, SAP, & Business Objects). Guide data strategy across multiple touch points (e.g. POS tool, surveys, market research).
- Define and document business data usage scenarios and reporting requirements to understand complex business needs to deliver robust reporting & analytics.
- Partnering with BI Solution and Data Architects to ensure solution design fulfils customer reporting requirements.
- Support delivery across multiple IT delivery methodologies. (SDLC/ITLC, Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- Own the process of driving core insights from available data and create strategies to improve the customer experience & performance. This will include collaborating with product managers for A/B testing & multivariate testing. Early involvement in enterprise projects to define reporting needs & incorporating those needs into the system design
- Present analysis & strategies to senior management in verbal & written forms.
- Conduct competitive analysis to inform offers & processes.
- Define reporting to support Accounting and Finance stakeholders for revenue recognition, commissions, and revenue accounting reporting.
- Translate business requirements into process / system impacts and functional requirements, and identify/assess potential data sources.
- Provide detailed documentation in relevant work repositories. Provide guidance and support to development, delivery, test and business teams.
- Be a business process subject matter expert (SME) and a technical expert to both business stakeholders and IT delivery teams.
- Ensure stakeholders, management and project managers are fully informed of project risks, team activities and project status.
- Research, identify, and drive improvements to project efficiency, speed and quality via new cross-team collaboration, methods, and tools.
- Collaborate with business and IT partner teams to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, provide education on potential process and system solution options, and drive business/IT investigation of emerging strategic capabilities.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.