TEKsystems is seeking a BI Specialist to join an education organization local to Honolulu, HI. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of related work experinece in Business Intelligence.Additional Qualifications include:
Technologies and Work Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Management or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related work experience in Business Intelligence (analytics, enterprise reporting, BI solutions).
- Proven technical skills as pertains to Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Mining, and similar disciplines.
- Proven technical skills in database design, database construction and data transformation for analytics purposes.
- Proven skills in business process analysis and data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in leading BI project team, overseeing project progress, and mentoring junior staff members.
- Ability to prioritize in a multi-project environment.
- Data profiling and standardization
- Data aggregation and modeling
- Data reporting and analytics
- SAP BI
- even SAS, SPSS
This is a full-time, permanent position and will pay up to $95,000 annually based on skills/experience.
** No corp-to-corpAbout TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.