Leading a team with 4 direct reports, this position will report to a Big Data Leader within the Data & Analytics Product team and is responsible for critical capabilities such as stakeholder communications, informing group strategic direction, and generally supporting the team to maximize internal efficiency. This highly visible role will be instrumental in transforming the team into a group recognized for high quality deliverables, excellent user support, and clear communications and planning.
- Lead and develop a team of Business Systems Consultants focused on effective stakeholder communications and excellent user support.
- Identify and implement ways to increase internal team efficiencies
- Create clear communication strategies for platform activities and roadmaps
- Support alignment across multiple cross functional teams including security, architecture, and project management
- Partner with key business and technology stakeholders to ensure platform roadmaps are in line with business needs
- Support communication of platform service level agreements
- Manage the big data project portfolio, intake, tracking, and internal Agile scrum processes
- Develop and maintain user support and training materials and manage the Big Data user support process
Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint and telecommuting
The Data & Analytics Product (DAP) team within Enterprise Data & Analytics (EDA) is responsible for the major data and business intelligence platforms, business applications and analytic solutions.
- 10+ years of information technology experience
- 5+ years of management experience in a technology environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience leading and developing a geographically dispersed team in a fast paced environment
- Experience Planning and implementing large scale multi-tenant enterprise production applications and data-centric platforms
- Experience with project management concepts, specifically Agile Scrum and Kanban
- Experience developing roadmaps, strategic planning, and managing user communities
- Experience supporting and tracking project portfolios to ensure successful project execution and communication of status
- Experience with Big Data and NoSQL platforms and technologies, specifically with one or more major Hadoop distributions and various ecosystem components (e.g. MapReduce, Hive, Impala, HBase, Pig, etc.)
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
A little about us:
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.