- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3 years of IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 2+ years of building and deploying applications java applications in a Linux/Unix environment
- Minimum of 1+ years designing and building large scale data loading, manipulation, processing, analysis, blending and exploration solutions using Hadoop/NoSQL technologies (e.g. HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
- Minimum 1+ years of architecting and organizing data at scale for a Hadoop/NoSQL data stores
- Minimum 1+ years of coding with MapReduce Java, Spark, Pig, Hadoop Streaming, HiveQL, Perl/Python/PHP for data analysis of production Hadoop/NoSQL applications
- Minimum 2 years working with traditional as well as Big Data ETL tools
- Designing and building statistical analysis models, machine learning models, other analytical modeling using these technologies on large data sets (e.g. R, MLib, Mahout, Spark, GraphX)
- Minimum 2 years designing and implementing relational data models working with RDBMS
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing and building REST web services
- Minimum 1 year of experience implementing large scale cloud data solutions using AWS data services e.g. EMR, Redshift
- 2+ years of hands-on experience designing, implementing and operationalizing production data solutions using emerging technologies such as Hadoop Ecosystem (MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Spark, Sqoop, Flume, Pig, Kafka etc.), NoSQL(e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB), In-Memory Data Technologies, Data Munging Technologies
- Architecting large scale Hadoop/NoSQL operational environments for production deployments
- Designing and building different data access patterns from Hadoop/NoSQL data stores
- Managing and modeling data using Hadoop and NoSQL data stores
- Metadata management with Hadoop and NoSQL data in a hybrid environment
- Experience with data munging / data wrangling tools and technologies
- Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.