Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
National Car Rental has an opportunity for a Customer Service Agent (Part Time 30-39 hrs/wk) at the Big Island Keahole Airport location.
This position will provide superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at their time of rental using the company approved service techniques. This is a role in facilitating the rental/return process, including verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. The Customer Service Agent handles and resolves customer questions, comments and complaints pleasantly by providing superior customer service while working face-to-face with customers. They create and maintain a friendly, efficient, team oriented environment for all customers and coworkers. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Greets and answers customer questions and provides assistance based on each customer’s needs and requests.
- Identifies and attends to the customer by name, verifies rental agreement and reservation.
- Ensures a pleasant, smooth and efficient handling of the rental for each customer by assisting in the exchange and return vehicle processes.
- Works on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty.
- Makes eye contact and greets all customers; thanks each customer at the conclusion of their transaction.
- Provides all customers with undivided attention while assisting them.
- Prepares all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Offers all customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information and appropriate service information.
- Reviews rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensures that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Reviews all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepares the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answers the telephone in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Maintains the appearance of the rental counters and customer areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensures that the counter is stocked with appropriate supplies to provide smooth and effective counter service, and maintains work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Maintains a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by a manager
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service responsibilities
A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
Must have a valid driver's license (No more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years and no DWI/DWI's within the last 5 years)
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.