Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car has an exciting opportunity for a Return Agent at the Big Island Kona Keahole Airport .
The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a part time 30-39 hours per week and comes with full time medical/dental/vision/drug benefits including 401k and profit sharing.Responsibilities:Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a 30-39 hours per week schedule including weekends and holidays
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years)
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.