Bilingual Customer Service Coordinator
As a Bilingual representative the primary function of this role will be to answer inbound calls from customers who have fraud or disputed transactions on their account. Gather information from customer, file claims and advise of next steps. Adhere to Regulatory requirements governing the Claim Intake Center functions.
- Provide excellent service to customers
- Meet all regulatory requirements such as timely claim submission deadlines
- Attend team meetings
- Stay abreast of all changes, developments and enhancements for all systems, processes and guidelines
- Update account information and complete accurate documentation
- Effective call and time management
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
-1 year of customer service experience
- 2 years post-high school education or Associate Degree
- Advanced in Microsoft Office
-2 years of customer service experience in Financial Services or 2 years of customer service experience in Banking
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.