Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to help victims of the recent Hurricane? As a bilingual customer service professional, you provide Hurricane Relief assistance in a call center environment offering support for the government.
You will utilize pre-scripted responses which will be read verbatim to provide basic general and claims-specific information, utilize standard technology such as telephone, email, and web browser to complete work tasks, assist callers and refer escalated calls as needed to supervisor.
What's In It For You:
* The ability to help others
* Full time and overtime hours
* Competitive Pay
* Ability to choose your shift
* Weekly paycheck
* Benefit Options
* Paid College Tuition
* $16.29 hour pay rate
What you bring to the job:
* Bilingual ability to fluently speak and understand English and Spanish
* High School Diploma or GED
* Six (6) months of customer service/secretarial/admin or telemarketing experience
* Ability to type a minimum of 20 WPM (words per minute) and comply with moderate computer usage
* Ability to use call center telephony equipment
* Ability to pass a federal background check
* Ability to work weekends, as well as overtime and/or holidays as needed
* Call center experience preferred, but not required
If you wanted to know how you can help this is it. If you are looking to add experience to your resume or earn extra income for the holiday this is it. Apply today for immediate consideration. Do you know someone else who would be a great match for this job? We love referrals so please share this job opportunity.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.