Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Bilingual Customer Support Representative job in Forestville, MD. This available position is with an organization that is considered to be a thriving leader in the transportation industry. This is a temporary opportunity for the right person. As a Bilingual Customer Support Representative you will be responsible for building our Partner Support Center (PSC) and walking drivers through onboarding and all the tools to be successful drivers.
!If you meet the below qualifications, Apply Now!
Bilingual Customer Support Representative
Responsibilities for this Bilingual Customer Support Representative job include:
• Deliver 5-star, in-person support for our partners.
• Walk drivers through onboarding and all the tools to be successful drivers.
• Help brand the company name and get drivers excited.
• Stay on top of company processes and tools.
• Work with the Driver Operations team to streamline procedures.
• You have retail and/or customer experience.
• Must haves: Spanish speaking, customer service oriented, retail experience.
• Help desk background is helpful.
• You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with partners.
• You are personable, highly organized, and a patient teacher.
• You have a passion for helping and empowering others.
• You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems.
• If you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask.
• You are an evangelist!
• You are self-motivated and a great team player.
***********Applicants must be eligible to work in the US for any employer and not require Visa sponsorship*************
*****This is a temporary, contract role with the potential for extension.
************Must haves: Spanish speaking, customer service oriented, retail experience.*************
**This is a 12 month position w/ potential Contract to Hire potential. The position pays $15-16 per hour W2.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Bilingual Customer Support Representative job in Forestville, MD, or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. If you have any questions, you can contact Christina Larmie.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Recruiter - Service Delivery Center
Visit us at www.adeccousa.com
Other Jobs I'm Working On: https://www.adeccousa.com/job-seekers/pages/search-results.aspx?kws=Larmie&cty=&stt
Proud Sponsor of Team USA
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.