The Bilingual Contact Center Supervisor manages a team of 10 - 15 associates in a contact center environment that provide quality customer service to Home Depot associates and managers by recording transactional data into the HR system, responding to pay and HR inquiries and escalating issues for further research as needed. Duties may include personnel issues, training, and customer service. Duties include:
- Supervising, coaching and providing counsel to contact center associates
- Ensuring issues are handled efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
- Working directly with Managers to achieve all contact center goals and objectives
- Utilizing call routing and staffing applications such as Impact 360, CentreVu, CMS and other tools
- Leading team meetings and ensuring that all team members are adequately informed of policy and procedural changes and provide a forum for associates to provide input to the Management team
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 60% Supervises associates to ensure calls and transactions are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- 10% Provides coaching to team and resolves issues/needs
- 10% Responsible for the performance goals of their team including service levels, abandon rate, call quality and accuracy as well as adherence to all policies and procedures
- 10% Manages performance (evaluations, corrective action, feedback, coaching, development, etc.) efficiently and effectively
- 10% Assist Associate Support Manager by identifying work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Reports to Associate Support Manager
- Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. In addition to personnel issues -- including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of an associate's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions, there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Ability to investigate quality, efficiency, attrition and other issues to identify opportunities for process improvement and implement action plans, if appropriate
- Prior supervisory experience in customer service, call center or HR
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Patience, teamwork, motivation, upbeat and a great attitude.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in an unpredictable, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent people skills.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Hard working, self-starter and a problem solver.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!