Open House/Job Fair
Inbound Sales Call Center
Thursday, March 29th
10130 Highway 151, Suite 200
San Antonio, TX 78251
Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
Maximize sales opportunities by effectively answering and handling inbound sales calls in an effort to acquire new customers, and solicit existing customers by selling them additional products and services.
This position is required to sell, transfer, provide information, and offer assistance on all aspects of cable services to potential and current Spanish
customers by telephone.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, professionalism and courtesy during all sales transactions.
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales activity goals by utilizing sound telephone based selling techniques.
- Respond to inbound sales calls promptly and efficiently, as outlined by the required call handling metrics, to include productive time, schedule adherence, handle time, after call work, etc.
- Effectively and efficiently sell products and services to prospective customers and maximize additional revenue from existing customers by selling incremental products and services through use of recommended sales techniques. Identify and maximize upselling and cross selling sales opportunities.
- Ability to learn and master order processing billing system regarding all aspects of new sales order entry, order inquiries, and other tools and functions as they relate to the inbound sales function.
- Have a full understanding of and consistently demonstrate proficiency at explaining all products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Acquire and demonstrate thorough knowledge of competitors’ pricing, packaging and products in an effort to discuss side by side comparisons of Charter’s and competitors’ products and services. Promote and communicate current marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Work with other departments, as necessary, to resolve customer issues.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish and pass a verbal bilingual assessment
- Must have ability to persuasively present products and services to meet customer needs, address and overcome objection and close sales
- Must demonstrate commitment to provide the highest quality of service to the customer
- Must be competitive and be driven by daily, weekly and monthly sales quotas/goals
- Maintain high performance levels in very difficult, changing, uncertain and/or other stressful situations
- Must have ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment; listen to individuals on the telephone while at the same time navigating screens and entering information they provide
- Must provide a unique positive customer experience for each Spectrum customer by adapting own interpersonal and sales approach to customer’s own interpersonal style and situation
- Must quickly learn and apply knowledge learned through formal training and on-the-job experiences to perform the job
- Must be familiar with basic operations of Windows/Apple operating systems, internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Safari) and email (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- Some college or college degree preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent required
- Minimum of 6 months experience working with customers required
- At least 6 months of experience in commission-based sales preferred
- Must be available to work assigned shift as within guidelines; this may include weekends, evenings or both
- Call Center Hours of Operations are 6am-12am Sunday-Saturday (7 days a week)
If you meet these qualifications and would like to be considered for a new career with Spectrum, please follow the instructions below.
* Complete the application for Bilingual Inbound Sales Agent position
* Upload a current, detailed resume.
* Take the Assessment that will be emailed to you within 24 hrs of submitting your application
(check your inbox & spam/junk folder).TIPS for Assessment Success:
* Compatibility: Take the assessment from a PC using Microsoft Internet Explorer only.
All other platforms will produce errors (ex. smart phones, Chrome, MAC).
* Audible: Sections of the assessment are audible so you will need speakers/headphones