Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Bilingual Medical Call Center Representative job in Houston, TX. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!Bilingual Call Center/Customer Service Reps Needed!!
***MUST BE PROFICIENT IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH***
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for answering all incoming phone calls. Scheduling patient appointments and entering patient messages into the patient's electronic medical record. Collect patient demographics and insurance information.
1. Answer all incoming phone call for all Practice Facilities.
2. Schedule appointments as requested for all providers .
3. Take messages in the patient's electronic medical records for medication refills, medical questions, referrals, form request and test results.
4. Collect and enter patient demographic and insurance information for all new patients. Verify all demographic and insurance information for established patients..
5. Maintain strict confidentiality at all times with patient information as per HIPAA regulations.
6. Abide by all HIPAA policies and procedures to ensure patient health information is protected. (PHI)
7. Schedule patients from the patient portal and reschedule from the LightBeam reports.
8. Special projects are assigned as needed.
***Experience with Athena highly desired***
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Bilingual Medical Call Center Representative job in Houston, TX or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.