Bilingual Repo Associate
The Repossession department is looking for Negotiation specialists seeking career advancement. If you are a master negotiator and like to help customers while minimizing delinquency, then this is the job for you. As a Repossession associate you will be responsible for calling significantly delinquent customers to arrange for payments and work with vendors to ensure Capital One collateral is located and retrieved from customers that are unwilling to pay. The main objective of the role is to resolve customer delinquency and avoid repossession of the collateral.
Negotiate payment arrangements from significantly delinquent customers. Work with vendors to ensure Capital One collateral is located and retrieved as necessary. Utilize skip tracing tools to locate customers successfully. Use queue management skills to in order to work an assigned group of accounts.
***Must be available to work Sunday - Thursday from 12pm - 9pm, Saturday 8am - 5pm***
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience in collections or at least 1 year of experience in a call center or at least 1 year of experience in customer service
- Fluent in English and fluent in Spanish
- Associate Degree
- 1 year of experience in Auto Finance Loss Mitigation
- 2 years of experience in a customer contact environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.