Bilingual Risk Coordinator
Associates handle inbound or outbound calls with existing customers. Associates should educate customers on account status, attempting to solve customer problems and/or attempting to secure a payment or make payment arrangements. The goal is to help our customers build and retain a strong credit standing and maintain a customer for life.
• Manage inbound and outbound collection calls
• Perform account level research
• Overcome objections that customers have about making payments toward their account and help them to understand their account(s) and responsibilities
• Become familiar with and follow Company guidelines and procedures (CBTs, training, timecards, e-mail, training, etc)
• Attend team meetings
• Exhibit effective skip tracing techniques when applicable
• Update account information and complete appropriate documentation
• Maintain superior quality assurance results
• Fluent in Spanish and fluent in English
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or military experience
• At least 1 year of experience in customer service
• 3 years of customer service experience
• 2 years of sales experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.