The purpose of this position is to provide leadership to the Bilingual Inbound Sales team (Residential). This supervisor will be responsible for being able to supervise, coach, monitor, develop and motivate their sales team in order to achieve departmental sales goals and objectives; provide the leadership that is necessary to deliver excellent service to all Spanish-speaking internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Motivate and supervise a Bilingual Inbound Sales team of approximately 10-16 agents.
· Exceed sales performance goals, team productivity adherence percentages, work order integrity error rates, and minimum required monitoring scores.
· Become an expert and educate team members on company products and promotions as well as competitive products and promotions.
· Monitor agents using pre-recorded call monitoring system and side by side live monitoring to ensure agents are maintaining quality calls that provide a good customer experience, sales approach, and problem resolution proficiency.
· Track performance and results by generating reports, measuring and quantifying performance and be able to provide timely feedback.
· Act upon department personnel issues such as hiring, timely performance reviews, counseling and progressive disciplinary actions as needed.
· Ensure all agents are accountable to all company and department methods, procedures, and policies.
· Hold weekly team meetings to encourage team participation and foster productive learning environments.
· Continually work with management to improve processes, procedures, and work environment.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Excellent customer service and sales skills; in addition, excellent written, verbal and presentation/communication skills.
· Must be bilingual - fluent in Spanish (speaking and reading)
· Ability to continuously learn and retain knowledge of new services and promotions being offered by the company.
· Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced PC skills with a strong understanding of the MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
· Ability to learn and execute marketing/selling techniques.
· Requires strong interpersonal skills including excellent time management, listening and people skills.
· Requires strong leadership skills, including the ability to lead by example and maintain professional customers sales skills at all times.
· Understand and adhere to all company and department policies and procedures.
· Ability to effectively execute conflict resolution techniques.
· Ability to exercise good judgment, aligned with company policies and procedures.
· Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, high demanding and high stress work environment.
· Requires a flexible work schedule between 7am – 1am, including weekends and holidays.
· Familiarity with applicable local, state and federal regulations.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position.
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED), required.
· Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience over individuals/team required.
· Minimum of 1 year in a high-volume call center and/or inbound sales environment experience required.
· Experience in a telecommunications or cable/broadband a plus.
· Supervisor: Plans, staffs, evaluates and directs work of employees of a work unit.
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.