The biller compiles records of charges for printing and shipping services for a number of locations in the business unit. Prepares itemized statements and invoices for billing and bookkeeping purposes. Prepares detailed invoices containing amount due and type of service performed. Coordinates with customer service and manufacturing departments to obtain information related to customer account and billable orders.
- Coordinate with Customer Service, Sales, and Shipping to obtain information related to customer account and orders. Apply applicable discounts, special rates, or credit terms to invoices.
- Reviews all necessary information and compute charges to bill using enterprise systems.
- Prepares itemized statements, bills, or invoices used for billing and bookkeeping purposes.
- Prepare detailed, customized invoices containing amount due, type of services performed, etc.
- Reads computer printout to ascertain costs, work completed, or services provided. Audit and reconcile accounts.
- Follow-up with customer service and sales to resolve open orders to ensure invoicing occurs quickly and accurately. Therefore, no holds are present that would prevent invoicing.
- Escalate issues immediately when invoicing will be delayed or negatively impacted.
- Utilize the WCSS system, MDTS, Mainframe, Foundation/Monarch, and Google apps.
- Assist other billers by answering questions about the billing process and unique billing scenarios.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.