Compile records of charges for printing services rendered. Coordinate with Customers Service and Manufacturing to obtain information related to customer account and orders. Calculate and record amount of these services and goods, and prepares invoices to be sent to customers.
Work assignments are often routine but on occasion may be non-routine and require some deviation from accepted practice and procedures to complete. Assignments are given in terms of subject area concerned, with specific objectives and possible problems identified. Follow guidelines which may include company and/or departmental policies and procedures, and rules and regulations that are well established but may require some deviation from normal operating procedures when completing more unique assignments.
- Coordinate with Customers Service and Manufacturing to obtain information related to customer account and orders. Apply applicable discounts, special rates, or credit terms to invoices.
- Reviews all necessary information and compute charges.
- Prepares itemized statements, bills, or invoices used for billing and bookkeeping purposes.
- Prepare detailed invoices containing amount due, type of services performed, etc.
- Reads computer printout to ascertain costs, work completed, or services provided. Audit and reconcile accounts.
- Assist junior level associates by answering questions about the billing process and unique billing scenarios.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.