Compile records of charges for printing services rendered. Coordinate with Customers Service, Sales and Plant Shipping Depts to obtain information related to the customer account and billable orders. Use the WCSS system and enterprise interfacing systems to accurately calculate and record the amount of services and goods, and prepares invoices to be sent to customers.
Work assignments are often routine but on occasion may be non-routine and require some deviation from accepted practice and procedures to complete. Follow the guidelines which may include company and/or departmental policies and procedures, and rules and regulations that are well established but may require some deviation from normal operating procedures when completing more unique assignments.
- Coordinate with Customer Service, Sales, and Shipping to obtain information related to customer account and orders. Apply applicable customizations, special handling, discounts, special rates, etc as needed to invoices before releasing the PJ hold.
- Reviews all necessary information and compute charges to bill within the WCSS system.
- Prepare detailed and/or customized invoices, containing amount due, type of services performed, etc.
- Reads cost sheets to ascertain costs, work completed, or services provided.
- Assist junior level associates by answering questions about the billing process and unique billing scenarios.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Follow-up with customer service and sales to resolve open orders to ensure invoicing occurs quickly and accurately. Therefore, no holds are present that would prevent invoicing.
- Escalate issues immediately when invoicing will be delayed or negatively impacted.
- Utilize the WCSS system, Business Objects, RMS, MDTS, Mainframe, Foundation/Monarch, and Google apps