Adecco Accounting and Finance is currently assisting a leading Cincinnati, OH mental health and orphanage agency in their search for a Billing Administrator. Ideal candidates possess prior experience within healthcare identifying Medicare and Medicaid. If you have a strong passion for young adults and have an exceptional medical claims aptitude, we encourage you to apply!
Duties related to the Billing Administrator opportunity:
• Analyze and resolve claim rejects and denials from the billing system or insurance carriers.
• Interpret documentation and draft appeal letters.
• Assure quality and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
• Identify areas of risk.
• Review patient accounts for both paid and unpaid claims.
• Bill insurance and other third party payers (such as Medicare or Medicaid).
• Prepare reports as needed and maintain accurate records of all client insurance information.
• Report payment/eligibility issues to necessary parties.
• Prior authorizations from commercial insurance.
• Must be comfortable representing agency at meetings, forums and on panels.
Qualifications of the Billing Administrator opportunity:
• Previous managed care commercial billing experience highly preferred
• Medicare and Medicaid experience required
• Prior EHR experienced preferred
• Exceptional communication skills required
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.