Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
What We Do
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides abroad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the healthcare environment. While senior care has long beenan Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
In this position you will
- Complete all assigned daily tasks for specified portfolio of Facilities including but not limited to:
- Pre-billing report review and correction
- Maintain Facility Fact Sheets.
- Meet all billing deadlines in accordance with Facility expectations.
- Complete all post-billing dispute resolution and Credit Memo review.
- Work with local CBCs as needed to resolve all concerns.
- Communicate ongoing problems/concerns related to report review or Customer Concerns to Supervisor.
- Serve as primary contact person for Facility concerns as assigned by your portfolio.
- See that all Facility calls/concerns are addressed thoroughly and timely.
- Assist entire department as needed to ensure completion, accuracy, and meeting of Facility expectations in regards to all Facility billing functions.
- Ensure all Compliance and SOX requirements are met.
- Provide feedback to Supervisor regarding ongoing issues/concerns and process improvement.
- Ensure appropriate, timely and professional communications occurs with admissions coordinator, facility business office, facility Director of Nursing and/or facility administrator as needed.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through responses to customer billing inquiries. May include various levels of customer interaction and intervention for local, chain, regional and national account customers as directed by upper management along with coordination with Billing Division.
- Overtime may be required and/or expected.
- Work and partner with other internal departments.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Participate in projects and/or management meetings.
- Other duties as assigned; job duties may vary by location.
You will need
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of insurance procedures. ·
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills.
- Intermediate computer and typing skills.
Education:High school diploma or equivalent; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Business Overview:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Healthcare industry experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in an office/business setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word and Excel.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/