Billing Customer Service Rep
Location: Norristown, Pennsylvania
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 1594822099
Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Billing Customer Service Reps in Norristown PA
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Billing Customer Service Reps
Location: Norristown PA
Responsibilities for this Billing Customer Service Rep
In an environment where the patient is at the center of everything that we do individuals in this position typically work in a call center environment to respond to patients, clients or their representative. They will research billing issues in order to respond and resolve them to the patients and companies satisfaction.
• Answer a high volume of calls from patients or their representative, regarding patient bill balances, payment plans, credit card payments, patient pricing, rebilling insurance companies and general customer concerns.
• Process adjustments, refunds, transfer bills, mail returns and perform manual sales.
• Evaluate and respond to all aspects of written billing inquiries, including but not limited to: billing insurances, and updating invoices
• Research, troubleshoot and resolve complex billing issues and customer complaints, taking all steps to resolve and ensure full resolution.
• Maintain tracking log of all escalated patient correspondence, providing status updates to leadership as needed
• Ability to perform all aspects of billing customer service as needed
• May be a certified Medical Coder and/or involved in medical coding
• Thorough navigation of both the Billing System and the web
• Maintain all Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet quality standards
• Ability to meet production standards
• Ability to handle other projects as assigned.
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
DO NOT DELAY!
Please apply at www.adeccousa.com.
If you have any questions, you may email Cheri.Rankin@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.