Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects. I. Job Summary
Oversees and implements activities related to revenue management. II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities IV. Qualifications
- Plans, coordinates and supervises the collection, analysis and consolidation of sales activity data and the preparation of scheduled reports.
- Analyzes impact of price increases and prepares reports summarizing impact.
- Reviews and audits municipal contracts and WUTC tariffs to ensure correct billing and prepare reports detailing findings.
- Coordinates and implements changes to the billing system as required by changes in contracts or business needs.
- Interacts with the RMC as the point person for the Market Area to resolve credit and collection issues, follow-up on remedy tickets, distribute cancellation request and other issues as assigned.
- Interacts with customers as necessary to resolve account problems.
- Prepares closing entries and detailed scheduled reports of sales activity and other financial matters.
- Reviews and reconciles assigned accounts on a monthly basis, checks and resolves account discrepancies.
- Assists in the preparation of statements and month end closing.
- Analyzes and prepares sales schedules needed for the annual budget process.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
- Experience: Seven years of relevant work experience (in addition to education requirement).
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting. Benefits
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
Waste Management, Inc. is North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions.