Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Senior Billing/Collections Rep job in Melville, NY. This is a long term opportunity for the right person. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position (please be detailed on what they will be doing day to day)
1. Interact with medical insurance carriers and patients to follow up on the accounts receivable
2. Create hospital, physician and/or ambulance billing forms in accordance to required specifications for the financial class.
3. Manage a portfolio/work list of hospital/physician accounts which requires an ability to utilize time management and organizational skills.
4. Monitor outstanding balances on hospital/physician accounts and take appropriate actions to ensure claims pay as billed.
5. Make decisions on accounts which could include appeals, allowances and referrals to other departments as needed.
6. Escalate payer systemic issues with the medical insurance payer.
7. Problem solve, analyze and apply innovative solutions which will facilitate account resolution.
8. Ability to identify insurance payer trends and suggest practical appropriate action.
9. Utilize various computer systems to perform job functions.
10. Meet the department metric expectations.
High school diploma or GED required
Moderate proficiency with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
Hours - 8:00am-4:00pm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can con at email@example.com.
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above, however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.