Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Accounts Receivable Collection Specialist job in Nashville, TN. This is a temporary opportunity. As an Accounts Receivable Collection Specialist you will be responsible for business to business collections and some accounts receivables duties. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Accounts Receivable Collection Specialist job include:
• Monitor accounts on credit hold and release orders as needed.
• Sends follow-up inquiries and assists with negotiating with past-due accounts (subject to authorization limit set by the CFO).
• Monitors and collect on accounts with outstanding monies due to TSMI via telephone, email, fax or mail. (High volume telephone calls)
• Assists with posting customer credit card and lockbox payments, according to established TSMI financial policies and procedures.
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
• Perform credit investigations on potential and/or re-establishing customers per TSMI policies and procedures.
• Investigate and resolve deductions and customer inquiries per TSMI guidelines.
• Mail, Email and or fax monthly statements to customers on the first of the month.
• Process check refunds as required. (Usually a quarter process)
• Maintains TSMI business ethics and value by keeping all information confidential.
• MUST have business to business experience!
• Be a self-starter and work independently
• Ability to prioritize AR collection tasks
• Ability to use logic and reason in dealing with problems
• Ability to adjust to changing variables in the workplace
• Ability to engage others in constructive debate to explore alternative actions
• Ability to reach agreements with others while maintaining perspective regarding longer-term relationships
• Communicates effectively and concisely in oral and written messages
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounts Receivable Collection Specialist job in Nashville, TN or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.