Airgas is one of the nation's leading suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty gases, and hardgoods, such as welding equipment and related products. Airgas is a leading U.S. producer of atmospheric gases with 16 air separation plants, a leading producer of carbon dioxide, dry ice, and nitrous oxide, one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products, and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals. We have more than 16,000 associates working in approximately 1,100 locations nationwide. Airgas is a company of hard-working men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed. When a challenge arises, we provide the right solutions, leveraging our many years of industry process expertise and our extensive gases, welding, and safety products offering.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The major areas of responsibility include Responsible for all pricing administration and customer partnership functions with the Central Division sales organization.
Job duties include the following:
• Obtain, analyze, and process all field generated requests related to new customer pricing agreements and changes to existing customer pricing agreements.
• Maintain pricing database for Central Division sales organization including daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance items.
• Obtain, analyze, and process all field generated requests related to special or seasonal pricing initiatives.
• Accountable for validation of all pricing inputs to verify levels meet the sales organization criteria and goals.
• Effectively communicate to Division support staff and field associates any pricing discrepancies and/or issues in a timely manner.
• Create and maintain all Central Division customer master partnerships and related customer master data to ensure proper structures and pricing hierarchies.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required, a bachelor's degree a plus
• Experience with SAP or other ERP systems a plus
• 1-3 years of previous high volume billing experience is highly desired
• Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills
• A stable work history with showing increasing responsibility
• The ability to work and navigate within a complex matrixed organization
• Ability to assume increasing responsibilities in a rapidly-changing environment
Airgas offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and more.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.