Location: Alvord, Texas
Posted: November 15, 2017
Reference ID: 15824
Airgas, Inc., an Air Liquide company, is the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise.
D&D Power / RED-D-ARC (an Airgas company) is the largest provider of generators, light towers, welding and welding-related rental products and services in North America, with over 70,000 units in our fleet. Red-D-Arc currently offers rental welding-equipment through over 70 service centers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Europe and the Middle East, as well as through Airgas construction Stores and dealer network that included the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Kazakhstan and Australia.
Under the direction of the Office Manager, the incumbent is involved in all facets of a satellite operation. Major tasks groups include sales, administration, shipping/receiving, repairs and maintenance of equipment.
We are looking for a Billing Specialist who:
•Provide excellent customer service.
•Assist in making sure equipment is available and in working condition for orders generated by outside sales.
•Assist with parts and equipment inventories.
• Assist with parts and equipment inventories.
• Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problem
• Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Grade 12 or Equivalent plus 2 years technical or rental experience.
• 1 to 2 years customer service
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Assist customers with welding applications and needs, must know equipment well enough to provide instruction on use or trouble shooting.
• Provide technical information to shop personnel and be able to contact suppliers for parts.
• Strong communication skills are essential.
• Rental agreements: special pricing for one time rentals. Delivery schedules, used equipment selections.
• Good Business sense.
• Good Organization skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Good understanding of office procedures and operations.
• Good communication skills.
Red-D-Arc would like to thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability