Location: Fort Myers, Florida
Posted: January 27, 2017
Reference ID: 773912017
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for a Billing Specialist in Fort Myers. This position is a possible temp-hire job opportunities for the right candidate.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Billing Specialist include but are not limited to the following:
Providing quality invoicing service to customers through the daily management of processes. Work to provide quality and efficient customer service via effective customer relations, account knowledge, team work, problem resolution and time management through the direction of the Office Manager. Work to meet deadlines per business guidelines. Promote both internal and external confidence in the services we provide.
1. Create maximum gross profit percentage by following billing guidelines.
2. Create accurate invoices by following customer based billing requirements.
3. Alert the Team Service Managers of low mark ups and margins.
4. Analyze work orders and invoices to verify customer requirements are being met.
5. Obtain all necessary paperwork from affiliates¿ group upon completion of all jobs for invoicing
6. Must be able to successfully work within a matrix organization with the Customer Service Representatives and the Affiliates Relations Department to ensure on-time completion and invoicing of work orders for customers
1. High School diploma minimum
2. Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
4. Strong service orientation
5. Committed, flexible team player with business acumen
6. Proficient in computer applications to include MS Excel and Word
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled