Billing Support Analyst
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The LinkedIn Billing Support team is seeking an enthusiastic, team-oriented and experienced Billing Support Analyst that takes each inquiry as an opportunity to delight our customers and business partners. As a Billing Support Analyst you will engage with a talented and fast-moving group of account executives and relationship managers on a daily basis in support of the order to cash cycle for all of our business lines. You will be the face of LinkedIn to our customers and are entrusted to delight them through your interactions. Responsibilities:
- Provide billing support to LinkedIn Corporate Solutions' both internal and external
- Oversee and maintain the accuracy of Oracle customer master database
- Process invoices, credit memos and debit memos in a timely and accurate manner
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools
- Ensure that all issues are escalated appropriately to the correct internal departments and management
- Identify processes and improve efficiency
- Perform additional duties as required
- At least 2 years of relevant account experience dealing with transaction details
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Self-motivated team player that can work independently on various projects with cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in verbally and in writing
- Possess drive and initiative to embrace opportunities in enhancing knowledge and skills
- Intermediate Excel skills (e.g. PivotTable and VLOOKUP)
- 2 years of experience with any Billing Systems and Salesforce
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.