The Bindery Operator Assistant is responsible to assist Cutter, Folder or Stitcher operators and improve equipment productivity by assisting equipment operators as follows:
- Supply stock to one or both cutters from jogging table
- Box or skid pack product as it leaves folder
- feed pocket or take off on stitcher and carton
- Material handle to prepare jobs for the operator
- Accurately record shop floor data entries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Deliver completed project to next operation.
- Work with operator to maintain established checkpoints and procedures throughout run.
- Assistant in performance of routine preventative maintenance as required.
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisor