KIRK RD - The Bindery Operator operates the various pieces of digital equipment using job specifications to perform the full range of standard and specialized folding, collating, and cutting of printed materials to complete a finished product.
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE ON DAYS - 4 CREW.
- Ensures that production goals are met.
- Troubleshoots problems to maintain quality standards and to keep line equipment in running condition.
- Examines product frequently to ensure that it meets customer quality specifications.
- Pulls and inspects hourly run samples and notifies the Supervisor in the event quality standards are not being met.
- Cleans, lubricates and maintains assigned machine to ensure its optimum operations.
- May provide training for new team members.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous waste, lock out-tag out rules and hearing and eye protection policies.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.