Individual will perform manual and machine operator tasks related to the operation of the Bindery, primarily in the operation of a large commercial print stitcher or perfect binder.
Key responsibilities include:
- Read and interpret job tickets
- Set up, adjust and operate equipment in accordance with job ticket instructions
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Keep log book
- Report and document defective equipment. Inspect equipment for safety issues.
- Perform quality checks of equipment
- Direct crew though all aspects of production
- Monitor safety, quality, output and productivity.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.