A Biomedical Technician II job in Tampa, FL is available through Medical. We're currently searching for a BMET II with direct experience in a hospital setting. This is a general BMET II position providing repair, calibration and maintenance services to medical treatment and diagnostic equipment. This is a permanent, direct hire position at a very well known hospital system in the Tampa / Clearwater area.
Biomedical Technician II job responsibilities include:
• Trouble-shoot mechanical and electrical repair needs of various equipment
• Read and follows applicable equipment service manuals
• Use appropriate test equipment as required
• Organizes and prioritizes schedule in order to complete all job requirements in a timely manner
• Associates degree or Bachelors degree in Electronics, Biomedical, or related field
• Two to Four years Biomedical Technician experience required
• Hospital Biomedical Technician background strongly preferred
If you are interested in this Biomedical Technician II job in Tampa, FL then please contact Adam Smith at 585-613-3032 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to apply online please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.