We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace-by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to define and develop your consulting career. At IBM, you'll work to solve some of society's most complex problems and uncover what's possible as you help our global clients succeed. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobs
In this exciting role you will:
Skill areas include:
- Be involved in working directly with industry teams and leaders throughout Public Sector to develop solutions supporting biometrics and identity management.
- Will work with security practitioners, architects, infrastructure engineers, applications developers, business partners & other stakeholders to develop innovative biometrics and identity solutions for the most complex environments.
- Analyze technology industry & market trends to identify key partners and develop go-to-market approaches for biometrics and identity solutions.
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of biometrics or identity for large complex system integration projects as well as be a key contributor for pre-sales activities for biometrics and identity management.
- Support business captures and proposal writing.
- Lead solution engineering and project delivery to customers.
- Will require deep experience implementing biometrics technologies in the areas of physical security, border management, law enforcement, or identity and access control.
- Developing and deploying biometric capture and/or identification systems
- Developing large-scale highly transactional systems
- Developing complex data models
- Leading complex enterprise implementation teams
- Leading/Supporting pre-sales solution architecture
- Designing and writing solutions for pre-sales/proposals
PSHJ 1SCTY DCHJ GBSPSDC
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.