Job Description :
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
We are looking for a BioSurgery Territory Business Manager who will be responsible for selling products used to promote hemostasis and sealants in surgery. Primary call points are surgeons, nurses, operating room staff and hospital administration.
The BioSurgery Territory Business Manager will be responsible for:
Qualifications : Qualifications:
- Achieving sales quotas through the direct sale of all of the BioSurgery products and services.
- Increasing awareness and educating physicians on the proper use of our products in on label surgical procedures, as well as the features and benefits of our products.
- Calling on prospective customers, providing technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations.
- Monitors sales against forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential for the territory.
- Coordinating with hospital administration, supply chain management, materials management, purchasing and pharmacy.
- Providing feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the development of marketing programs, recommended products and product line revisions as well as pricing changes.
- Must be able to work autonomously to achieve established goals while proactively remotely communicating with management.
- Position will have an assigned geographic territory which may span several states.
- At least 50% travel is required and may involve visits to remote or urban areas either individually or with other personnel.
- Individuals must live within the current geography or be willing to relocate to it. Familiarity with posted territory is strongly desired.
Education and/or Experience:
- Proven sales performance in St. Louis Metro Market including Barnes Jewish preferred.
- Collaboration and Teamwork - Defines success in terms of the whole organization; can develop vertical and horizontal team effectiveness; demonstrates support for other people and teams; willing to share resources; willing to participate & contribute to efforts beyond own scope of responsibilities; seeks and gives feedback and input.
- Business Acumen - knowledgeable about products and processes; is aware of how sales strategies and tactics work in the marketplace; knows the competition.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; promotes a free flow of information through the organization; proactively shares information within and across organization; listens actively
- Customer Focus - maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect; Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
Territory: Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelor's degree required with 3-5 + years of relevant medical device/healthcare sales experience within an operating room environment.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience with hospital based selling in the operating room as well as experience managing a large territory.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.