BKFS MSP Process Manager
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation’s top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Our goal is to create one of the nation’s great banks, and we have the necessary ingredients: a strong balance sheet, resilient businesses, a massive customer franchise, strong analytical capabilities, and great people. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company – and a great place to work. As a Manager of Process Management, you will lead a team of process managers in delivering flawlessly executed processes that improve business efficiency and drive results. You will create and modify processes while collaborating with smart and passionate leaders to influence results that have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. You will monitor data trends to measure effectiveness and install necessary benchmarks or thresholds to ensure data integrity. You will educate and gain buy-in from key stakeholders concerning the utilization of process to ensure appropriate execution each and every time.
Responsibilities of this role may include:
- Evaluating how MSP and other BKFS products are currently being used by our organization
- Recommending process enhancements as it pertains to MSP usage
- Designing and producing metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Driving process improvements aligned with desired customer outcomes
- Analyzing, identifying, and correcting data issues with systems used or owned by a department
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who are familiar with BKFS' products and services. This individual will have to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of mortgage-and home-equity services industry and associated regulatory and compliance requirements. They should have also demonstrated the ability to improve processes in the past, resulting in saving time and resources for the company. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate a team in delivering flawless execution of process improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
- At least 2 years of experience with Black Knight Financial Services MSP
- At least 2 years of experience in Process management
- At least 2 years of experience in Project management
- Master’s Degree
- 5 years of experience with Black Knight Financial Services MSP
- 5 years of experience in Process management
- 5 years of experience in Project management
- Project Management Certification
- Business Process Management Certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.