- Highly competitive Pay
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental...etc.), with health incentive program
- 3 weeks' vacation + can buy a 4th week
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job security
Fundamental responsibilities of the Blend Master are to ensure the efficient operation of blending and laboratory functions while maintaining compliance with CCNA Quality Standards. An elevated attention to detail with the ability to maintain precise documentation, exhibit professionalism and use of sound judgment are fundamental requirements. In-depth knowledge of both the QA Laban the QA Blending functions is essential. The roles and responsibilities include:
Minimum Job Requirements?
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, GMP, GLP and all Carrels and policies. Report and/or correct safety issues. Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and surroundings. Ensure that all security procedures are followed.
- Ability to blend quality juice product within formula specification and accurately complete all associated documentation.
- The ability to mathematically calculate batch adjustments and assist in performing adjustments when necessary.
- Operate and troubleshoot all blending equipment and laboratory instruments.
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards. The Utility Blender must ensure cleaning and sanitation requirements meet Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and internal standards. Ensure sanitation records are accurate and complete
- Perform the general responsibilities as a Blender and Quality Technician. In addition, the Utility Blender will assist blenders and technicians in troubleshooting and decision making.
- Perform quality inspections on ingredients, batches and finished product. If out-of-specification conditions are observed, notify responsible personnel and assist in resolution as appropriate. Follow procedures for Isolating hold product or defective material.
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, line personnel and management to problem-solve to ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Read, write, speak and understand instructions given in English. Ability to move materials weighing up to 50 pounds distances of 10 feet or more. Ability to work 12 hour shifts or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required. Mobility to all areas of the facility including working at heights of up to 30 feet. Able to sustain repetitious physical demands.
- Participation in pre-shift meetings, team assignments, audit programs and corrective action programs and processes.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation of all activities during the shift including blending conditions, quality inspections, cleaning information and SAP movements.
- Demonstrated computer aptitude using Office, SAP, SPC, EtQ and all CCNA electronic recordkeeping databases, complete and accurate documentation in all Quality records and databases.
- Satisfactorily complete all training requirements listed in the Blender and QA Technician JQM's.
- Comprehension of Laboratory procedures, methods of analysis and reporting formats as demonstrated by successful practice.
- Capable of adapting to and successfully performing in a changing environment.
- Education - Associates Degree (technical degree preferred)
- At least 2 years' experience required
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data accompany-approved databases or the Internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
- Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g., customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and equipment, etc.) demonstrated knowledge of process flow and processing activity from ingredient inlet of blend tank to product discharge of Pasteurizer or ESL tank.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.