Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days!Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
Description and Responsibilities Leading to better, with you.
- Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
- Empowering our people
- Promoting diverse thinking
- Investing in innovation
- Acting on sustainability
- Embracing our differences
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
The Jackson location creates Dry Beverage products for Kerry customers and brands. The Blending Stager within our Retail Blending Department stages products for production ensuring high quality at all times. We currently have openings for both 2nd and 3rd shift Blending Stagers.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Helping to ensure production needs are met with regard to quality, GMP's, sanitiation and safety. This includes HAACP.
- Responsible for staging of all blending batches following positive release procedure, FIFO dates, and special instructions noted for products that contain boxed ingredients.
- Responsible for supplying blenders with batches on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for labeling all unused partials properly so they can be returned.
- Accurately use RF scanning system
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
- Must learn all aspects of blending staging position, which includes proper batch staging procedures, shop packet recording, ingredient locations, partial allocations, and daily cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively.
- Working knowledge of allergen segregation.