Kerry develops, manufactures and delivers the largest and most innovative portfolio of Taste and Nutrition systems and Functional Ingredients and Actives for the global food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. With revenue exceeding $7.5 billion annually, and customers in 140 countries, we help develop products that delight and nourish consumers across the globe.
Kerry's history of industry and customer commitment, our employees' entrepreneurial spirit, and our team-based approach to value creation has established a solid foundation from which we will build new growth. If you want a work environment where accountability, agility and continuous improvement are part of daily life, we want to talk with you. Apply online or learn more about us at www.kerrygroup.com/careers
We currently have an opening for a Blending Stager position in our Retail Blending department. Description and Responsibilities
- Helps ensure production needs are met with regard to quality, GMP's and safety. This includes HAACP .
- Responsible for staging of all blending batches following positive release procedure, FIFO dates, and special instructions noted for products that contain boxed ingredients.
- Responsible for supplying blenders with batches on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for labeling all unused partials properly so they can be returned.
- Accurately use RF scanning system
- Maintain sanitation level in the staging area at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
- Must learn all aspects of blending staging position, which includes proper batch staging procedures, shop packet recording, ingredient locations, partial allocations, and daily cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively.
- Working knowledge of allergen segregation.
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.