Under general supervision of the Production Supervisor or other supervisory/management-level position performs routine packaging and production activities in the manufacturing area.This will be a 1st shift position 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM Monday - Friday. This individual will be operating Uhlmann B1240 or Blister Packaging Machines.
This position is categorized as compliance critical and as such requires and is assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division corporate and regulatory requirements. It is the associate's responsibility to observe all safety rules. Any condition thought to be hazardous or unsafe should be reported to your supervisor immediately.
- Prepare repackaging material and equipment for production run.
- Complete production and maintenance activities as scheduled.
- Proficient in skill level and productivity output in all processes of repackaging raw material into finished product.
- Records and prepares accurate and complete information.
- Follow all GMP procedures.
- Conducts major and minor line changes in packaging rooms.
- Keep work areas clean.
- Complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and regulations.
- May assist with on the job training and mentoring of packaging technicians.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires completion of a high school diploma general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires less than one (1) year of equivalent work experience.
- Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of reading documents product labels and instructions.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.