00057988BLOW MOLD MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN- Please note this position will be either a second or third shift position
You will establish and complete Preventive, Predictive, and Corrective Maintenance plans for the plants Blow Mold equipment, as well as perform additional mechanical and electrical Preventive Maintenance and repairs on other plant equipment. You will also participate in projects that span the spectrum of mechanical, electrical and PLC's/controls, pneumatic, hydraulic, and welding. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings, and PLC ladder logic
- Perform mechanical and electrical maintenance, repairs, modifications, and installations to the manufacturing and building systems
- Equipment lubrication
- Predictive Maintenance
- Product/Equipment changeovers and setups
- PLC program edits and troubleshooting of control systems
- Operate equipment when necessary
- Perform Breakdown Analysis/Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Education: 2 year diploma in Industrial Mechanics, Electricity, equivalent Military training or Journeyman Certificate, and 3 years Industrial Maintenance experience with Sidel, KHS or Krones Blow Mold Equipment.
In lieu of above educational requirements: High School Diploma or GED equivalent, and completion of an Apprenticeship program, AND 5+ years of Industrial Maintenance experience with Sidel, KHS or Krones Blow Mold equipment.
- Electrical systems
- Mechanical systems
- PLC and Controls
- Servo Systems
- Process Instrumentation
- GMP, FDA, OSHA, NFPA, and other regulatory requirement
Click here to review Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law: http://www.phila.gov/HumanRelations/PDF/BTB%20POSTER.pdf
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.