Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Blow Mold Setup Technician job in Colton. This is a temp to hire opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Blow Mold Technician job include:
• Supervise their shifts personnel in the daily performance of their jobs.
• Insure machines and tools are maintained to the highest possible level.
• Organize personnel and jobs to ensure efficiency in production.
• Setup, troubleshoot and adjust weights for plastic products.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to work in a fast environment
• Math skills- add, subtract multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Work schedule 2nd shift 3:00pm-11:30pm.
Pay Rate $17.00-$20.00 depending on experience.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Blow Mold Setup Technician job in Colton or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.