Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Bookkeeper in Rapid City, SD. This is for a long-term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Bookkeeper you will compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep office financial records complete. The Head Bookkeeper will also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other associates. The ideal candidate is productive, values confidentiality, is hardworking and possesses good math skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Bookkeeper job include:
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information, Quickbooks and Microsoft Office preferred.
- Handle all financial aspects including but not limited to: Accounts receivable, accounts payable, monthly customer statements, Payroll.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software
- Receive, record, and process cash, checks, and vouchers
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records
- 3-5 years experience
- Knowledge in Point of Sale systems
- Must have at least 1 year of QuickBooks experience
- Able to provide positive work references
Pay for this position is $14/hr with over time available
Schedule is business hours Monday-Friday with ½ days on Saturday as needed
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Please Apply Now or call us RIGHT AWAY at 605.348.8010 to be considered for this Bookkeeping Clerk job in Rapid City, SD or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.