Location: Paducah, Kentucky
Posted: February 08, 2017
Reference ID: 1593881187
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for an Experienced Bookkeeper position in Paducah, KY. The ideal candidate will possess previous experience working with an accounting firm, have good communication skills, the ability to work with multiple clients, and be interested in continuing their education. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
• Accounting and General Ledger knowledge
• Ability to prepare Financial Statements by the 10th of every month
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and QuickBooks
• Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Job Costing
• High proficiency and accuracy in all areas of bookkeeping
• Match incoming bills with purchase orders and enter into QuickBooks
• Pay bills as they become due
• Troubleshoot bills that are not correct
• Process invoices
• Receive payments from customers and make bank deposits
• Manage aging schedule for outstanding invoices
• Produce financial statements monthly
• Reconcile accounts at financial year-end for CPA
• Complete miscellaneous reports on Excel as required
• Reconcile all bank account statements monthly
• 2 year accounting degree
• At least 1 year experience with an Accounting firm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Bookkeeper position in Paducah, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled